Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dear Abby,

I just have to say how proud I am of how well you did at your appointment yesterday! You were out of this world!!! The nurses kept saying, "That is the cutest little girl I have ever seen come through here!" and "Oh my! Just look at those eyes and smile!"

You cried and had a hard time when blood was drawn and with the other tests. But not two seconds after you were finished with them you were smiling and talking.  Grandma Johnson held you for the x-ray and you LOVED how cold the room was.  But you weren't as happy when they held you down for the picture.  You were so good for the doctors and stayed awake for the car ride there and home.

We'll get the results in three weeks.  Doctor Swinyard gave us the list of conditions you are being tested for so we can do our research.  Once we get the results I'll write to you and tell you about each one.

Nana and Papa Lee are camping this weekend.  We are hoping to go up tomorrow but are not sure if our check will be in on time.  Hopefully we'll make it! It'll be fun to get outside and teach you about trees and lakes.

Well, I'm off to bed now!!! I'm going to take pictures of tomorrow and describe them to you when we get home!

Lots of love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment