Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Girl Abby,

Today was PARK DAY!!! You have never been to a park before. A place with green green grass, swings, slides and lots of giggling children.  The weather was perfect and all of us were indoors missing out on the blue skies. So dad and I dressed Bronco and you up so cute, packed up the car and drove to the park.

Daddy took turns with you two in his lap swinging in the big swings.  At first you liked it but it was too boring. :) So we put you and Bronco into the little swings with the guards. The higher up Daddy would swing you, the bigger you would smile.  Bronco wasn't as brave. He really enjoyed WATCHING you swing, but that was about it.

A man was swinging his son next to you and dad.  Daddy and he talked for a while and it was exciting for me to watch him make a new friend. Then, Bronco and I sat in the grass snacking as you and dad went on the slides.  You loved the soft wind through your hair, the sounds of little voices laughing and most of all spending time with dad.

It was a fun trip for all of us.  When we came home, I bathed you and soon after your bath you stole my slice of pizza!  I know this sounds crazy because you refuse to eat anything more than baby food.  But you have been growing so much! You pulled off the cheese and pepperoni and threw them.  The sauce ended up all over your newly washed body and hair and the bread in your tummy! I cannot explain in words how happy I am to see you trying foods and liking them.  It is for sure helping you in the weight department.

Overall, today was a pretty good day for you and all of us.  Hopefully things continue to look up.  I love you baby.

xoxoxo Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment