Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dear Bugaboo,

Tonight when I was bathing your brother, you slid yourself off the couch and stood on your own. You were holding onto the couch for support and not me.  It was a tender moment. I watched you for a moment and in the middle of my thoughts you lost your balance and fell.  You cried for me. I dressed your brother and quickly held you close to my heart.  I was proud to see you being independent. In that small moment I watched you standing on your own, I knew that you would always try hard to be that way. And when you called out for me when you'd fallen, I knew that you know I'll always be here for you. I am proud of you, I cannot say it enough. :)

Also, I think you learned today NOT to bite your brother.  You leaned over, grabbed his foot and bit him! Instantly he reached out and pulled your hair.  Again, you cried for me and I helped you out of that situation. Maybe next time you'll think twice before attacking. You are waking up so I need to put you back to bed. I'll write more soon!

xoxoxo Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment