Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Girl,

I am beside myself with anxiousness right now. You're appointment is tomorrow...I don't know how I am going to get through it without your father there.  Grandma Johnson is coming, but it's just not the same.  Your dad has been there for ALL your appointments and his touch instantly calms me down.  But he has to work.  Things are tight until he can get his education, so he's pretty much banned from missing work. I wish, with every thing, that he could be with us tomorrow.

I want him to help kiss you better after all the blood work.  To kiss my cheek and tell me you're okay.  I am trying not to cry, but it just breaks my heart to see you have to go through so much.  I try to be strong. I heard a quote the other day.

"People weep, not because they are week, but because they have been STRONG for too long"

I feel like that a lot.  However, I pick myself up, wipe my eyes and smile.  I know that right now you need me the most.  A day will come when you can be on your own and you won't depend on me. But I know for at least 18 years you will come to me to kiss your scrapes and bruises, wipe your tears, and vent your boy problems.  And through all of these things you have to endure because of your disabilities, I will be there through it all.   I'll never leave you alone.  Not until you tell me you are ready for me to let go.

I am praying tomorrow goes swell! I have asked for many prayers, positive energy and grace from God.  Here's to hoping He hears our pleas!

I love you baby girl, and good luck tomorrow!

xoxo Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment