Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Little Lady,

Oh sweet Abby! I am pretty much going out of my mind with excitement! You are progressing so fast in your walking!!! Holding my hands, you walked all around the house.  Even though you are very small in wieght and stature you are growing into quite the little toddler.

I know that one day you are going to be a little girl, a young woman and then eventually starting a family of your own.  I try not to think about this because I realize that when that moments comes for you I will be old. :)  I don't dread the days when you grow up and move out. One thing I learned from my past was to hold dear to your heart your loved ones, but don't hold them so close they suffocate. A person can lose children, spouses, and other family by doing so.  I am going to embrace your milestones with a smile, happiness and most likely tears. But I will never hold you back from what life has to offer you.

You'll get to experience everything you want to and can do.  The weather outside is absolutely gorgeous! The sky is as blue and soft as your diamond eyes and the sun is as warm and bright as your tender smile.  Tomorrow when Daddy is home we will all go for a walk and you will be able to feel the sun on your skin, hear the beautiful birds and enjoy the outdoors.

I almost got stung by a bee today! I went to check the mail and a bunch of bees flew at me from under the stairs!!! In the fist place, I am allergic to bees so that isn't good and second they really scare me.
Bees may be really pretty and good for gardens but their sting is mean and painful! Like when you get a shot, except it still hurts after awhile. Hopefully we don't come across and bees on our walk tomorrow!

Well it's bed time, so I am going to have to stop wiring. But I promise to write you again.

xoxoxo love Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment