Monday, July 18, 2011

My Little Abby Bug,

A whole month has about flown by since I last wrote to you! I have been so distracted with your brother and you, I often forget to write! :) You both are growing up so fast and reaching great milestones.

You are getting more courage and confidence every day. Watching you move mountains with your determination to walk and talk is something I know you'll be doing your whole life.  You, my dear, are NOT a quitter, you are a doer.  Once you have set your mind to something nothing (not even falling and hitting your bum, every time you stand) deters you from that goal.  And you are very independent about it also.  If your pops or I try to guide you along you slap away our hands, scrunch up your little nose, and plant your bum on the floor! Then you will pull yourself up on whatever piece of furniture you are near, and start all over again, WITHOUT our assistance.

You have enough confidence to turn out from your stable surface and practice taking steps.  It is an endearing sight to watch the smile illuminate your face when you take each little step. I just hope baby girl, that you will always stay close to a stable surface in your life.  Whether it be God, family or your music which you love so much, keep it close to your heart, so if you should fall there is something to hold you up. I wouldn't mind if all three did this for you! :)

In our lives we all have to fall many times before we realize, who we are and what it is that will keep us from hitting the ground. Some of us fall harder than others (oh the stories I have about me!) and it takes a lifetime of hit and miss to find our solid ground. But, you have quite a few years before all this seriousness hits you! You know me sweetie, my thinking wheel is constantly going!!

Your little brother Bronco just adores you! He watches your every move and gives me dirty looks anytime you cry. As if I am the reason?!!! Sheesh, you two are out to get me sometimes I swear it! ;)  He is crawling like mad right now, getting into everything, breaking everything. Maybe he'll learn a thing or two from you about being content with the same toy for hours...? No? I didn't think so either! But I can honestly say I do not mind, even on our crazy days I go to bed smiling that I have the most adorable, loving babies any mama could ask for!

I love you both dearly, and no matter where life takes us, I am glad I have you two, to be apart of this journey.

With Much Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment